Vision of the College
To become the Center of academic excellence in the area teacher education by providing quality teacher education programme at par with the national and international standards to the youth inculcating in them our culture, patriotism, heritage and values along with complete education.
Mission of the College
- To prepare the finest teacher capable of responding to the global Social demands and meeting the challenges in Education.
- To rejuvenate the teaching learning process with ICT and value imbedded education in the context of modernization and social change.
- To address to the ever emerging issues and problems of school and teacher education and discover the remedial measures.
- To ensure the contribution of all stakeholders in the all-pervasive sustainable development of the society.
- Serving the humanity.
Objective of the College
- To recognize, promote and develop the capabilities and universal values in the student teacher needed for cohesion and welfare of society and nation.
- To make aware, inspire and enable the student teachers to integrate the ICT with ancient Indian educational philosophy for a quality academic environment.
- To stimulate, educate and enable the student teacher for excellence in teacher, learning, research and innovation.
- To develop attitude, competence and core skills essential to teacher learning process among the student teachers.
- To encourage the student teacher to derive an everlasting capacity of realizing and executing their roles and responsibilities in learner’s holistic development.
- To provide an enthusiastic, motivating, inspiring and equally accessible teaching, learning environment, conductive to the professional growth of teacher educators and student teacher.
- To invent, adopt and practice the knowledge of ICT for teaching, learning and training of student teacher to meet the emerging issues, needs and problems of the school education system in global context.